A Sonoran Escape for all the Senses
Welcome to Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Relax and recharge at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, a luxury resort in Tucson. Whether you explore the best of Tucson or enjoy the stunning Catalina Mountain range, you can consider us your desert oasis.
2021 Golf Digest Editors' Choice Award Winner
- 398 luxury guestrooms, including 27 suites
- 2 heated pools and Jacuzzi
- 37,000 square feet of indoor function space and nearly 40,000 square feet of outdoor space
- 2 Award-Winning Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses
- 4 lighted tennis courts with mountain views
- Lakeside Spa, an Architectural Digest choice for the 8 Most Beautiful Desert Spa Destinations in America (2018)
- Named by USA Today as one of the 10 Best Luxury Hotels in Tucson, 10 Best Romantic Hotels in Tucson, and 10 Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Tucson from 2014-2019
- Flying V Bar & Grill, featuring Executive Chef Ken Harvey - Food Network's Chef Chopped Winner & Finalist (2019)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Flavor by Loews Ventana Canyon Resort brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 12 PM (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate.)
- In order to maintain as much of a contactless experience as possible, credit card payments are preferred.
- Resort Charge: $29 per room/per day, plus tax. Click here to see what is included.
- Overnight Valet Parking is available for $25+tax, per day
- Self-Parking is complimentary
- Fitness Center: adjacent to the Flying V
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.